Safety and quality
Painless dental treatments
Dental treatments with payment in installments
A dental clinic, all specialties
Orthodontics - Dental Braces
Your perfect smile can be easily achieved with braces. Yes, regardless of age. Learn more about orthodontic treatment and braces below.
Orthodontics and dental braces
Through orthodontic treatment, not only can you get aligned teeth and a perfectly aesthetic smile, but this dental treatment significantly contributes to the easy cleaning of the teeth, prevents tooth wear and the appearance of joint problems of the mandible.
To achieve these results, the orthodontist uses dental braces. Dental braces can be fixed or mobile. Orthodontic treatment is completely painless, and thanks to new technologies, wearing braces is easier and more efficient than ever.
According to a study conducted by the American Association of Orthodontists, 87% of patients between the ages of 18 and 34 who underwent orthodontic treatment said they were able to improve their social relationships and even develop new ones because of the treatment orthodontic. A perfect set of teeth gives a lot of confidence in one's own strength.
When do you need braces?
Braces and orthodontic treatment can be very helpful if your teeth show one or more of these 5 easy-to-see signs:
• Crowded teeth
• Teeth rotated from their normal axis
• Teeth located too far forward or too far back in relation to the position they should have in the arch normally
• The upper teeth do not match the lower teeth when biting
• There are empty spaces in the teeth as a result of extractions
Dental braces are recommended for all patients presenting these data, not only for dental aesthetics, but especially for long-term dental health.
Types of dental braces
Fortunately, nowadays, more and more children and adults are opting to wear braces. A dental brace can be applied at any age and is suitable for all types of dentures: temporary, mixed, permanent. Patients can choose between fixed braces and removable braces.
Fixed dental braces
Fixed braces are considered the most effective braces in modern orthodontic treatment. Fixed appliances are of three types: metal, ceramic and transparent.
• Fixed metal dental braces: the brackets (plates that are fixed on the teeth) and the springs of the braces are metallic, being made of high quality steel. The low price, the short treatment period, but also the increased durability are among the advantages of this type of fixed dental braces.
• Fixed ceramic braces: less visible than metal braces, but more fragile. Ceramic braces offer increased comfort, due to the fact that they are less visible, but it must be remembered that they can often fracture. Brackets can be made of white ceramic material, similar to the color of the teeth, or with different degrees of transparency.
• Sapphire fixed braces: It is considered the most elegant option because sapphire is almost invisible on the teeth and offers superior comfort compared to all other types of braces. Currently, in our clinic, this type of dental appliance is the most requested.
Mobile dental braces
Unlike fixed braces, removable braces or orthodontic plates can be removed from the teeth at any time. They are easy to wear and stay on the jaw with the help of active elements.
How long do you wear braces?
The orthodontist specialist, following the evaluation, can determine which type of dental braces best meets your needs, but also what is the exact period of required treatment to achieve the desired results. But an orthodontic treatment lasts at least 1 year.
After establishing the desired model, the orthodontist will fit the device. The fixation procedure lasts, on average, 1 hour and monthly control is necessary, carried out throughout the orthodontic treatment. Dental braces do not cause pain.
Benefits of wearing dental braces
• supports the growth of the jaw bones
• contributes to the lowering and widening of the palatal vault by deconditioning oral breathing
• creates and maintains the necessary space for the eruption of permanent teeth
• directs the eruption of permanent teeth
• decreases the risk of fracture of the front teeth
• corrects vicious habits such as: finger pointing, nail biting, infantile swallowing, upper lip and lower lip pointing, inserting objects between the teeth such as pen, pencil
• corrects crowded teeth
How much does a dental brace cost?
The cost of dental braces is influenced by the chosen model, but also by the particularities of each patient's teeth. Schedule a consultation now, and the orthodontist will analyze the position and shape of your teeth and recommend the most suitable brace for you. You will know from the beginning all the stages of orthodontic treatment, including how long you will get, with the help of dental braces and orthodontic treatment, the most beautiful and healthy smile.
Prices Orthodontics - Dental Braces Bucharest
Doctors who provide this service
See below the clinical cases performed by our team of doctors in each specialty:
- Dental Implants
- Dental Prophylaxis
- Dento-Alveolar Surgery
- Ortodontics. Dental Braces
- Dental Aesthetics
- Dental Prosthesis
- Pediatric Dentistry